Bring Redmine to your Desktop
The Redmine Client version 0.4.0 was released on 2009-12-22. This release introduces internal caching of information retrieved from Redmine server and thus should improve the performance vastly especially for users with big redmine instances and lots of projects. It also introduces the final solution for parsing the XHTML pages using assembly embeded DTDs (it was a little tricky to discover what's going on...).
Hopefully this is the last release before we start to use the new features of redmine 0.9.
As usually report any problems in the forums on Sourceforge.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Download Redmine Client Now!
- Using Redmine's web interface, thus not circumventing it's security
- Log-in to Redmine
- Get list of projects
- Get list of issues for selected project
- Get list of activities
- Get list of trackers
- Get list of users
- Get list of statuses
- Get list of priorities
- Get list of versions
- Get recent project activity
- Create new issues
- Report time spent on an issue
- Measure time spent working
- Report time to Redmine
- Create new issues in Redmine
- Making use of Redmine 0.9 RESTfull interface
- Handling failures
- Editing existing issues from the client directly in Redmine
- Rewriting the client application to be less ugly, localizable etc.
- TortoiseSVN plug-in
- Better support for Linux in the client application